(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I call my flock Coronaville. I have been talking about getting them for the past few years and when I couldnt find eggs in the store I knew it was time.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I have 8 – 12 weeks old
(3) What breeds do you have? 2 each, Wyandottes, Plymouth Rocks, Brahmas, Easter Eggers
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? They have been so much fun to watch growing up and I can’t wait for the tasty fresh eggs
(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Cooking, gardening, crafting of all sorts and most recently coop building
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you’d like to share. 3 kids, 3 cats, 1 dog and 8 chicks
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? Google search and advice