i am new! But I have loved fowl forever. I’ve just started to become my own person and invest in them in my life.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
I have a dove, a pigeon, soon quails, and a pheasant.
(3) What breeds do you have?
They‘Re not actually chickens But the dove is a ringneck, the pigeon is a fantail/fancy homer, the quails are button/king, and the pheasant is a Golden.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
proving they’re far more emotional and deserving of love and attention than humans want to admit.
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
mostly artistic things. Writing, drawing, reading, making costumes…
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you’d like to share.
I have many pets, all varying species! In addition to my birds, I have a cat, two bunnies, and an eclectus parrot
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?
you always come up when I’m hunting for advice with any of my birds, and I really enjoy other bird lovers.